This site contains PDF files of various documents (brochures, articles) which allows you to experience the richness of the original document. PDF is a text format which is associated with the program Adobe Acrobat Reader, that you can download for free. For optimal performance, it is recommended use the latest version of the reader. If you wish to convert a PDF file to html or text you can do so by using the Adobe online PDF conversion tool. For more information regarding Adobe products, please visit the Adobe website.
ZIP is a format for compressed files. You can open and uncompress them using WinZip or WinRar, which you can download for free.
Flash and Video files
In order to view Flash contents, for example videos, a Flash player plug-in is required. You can download the latest Adobe Flash Player (in order to view the content on this website, you will need at least version 8 of the player). If you do not have a Flash Player, a message containing a link will appear when you try to view the relevant content.
Internet Explorer (6,7)
- Select 'Tools' from the menu on top left
- Choose 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Security' tab
- Click 'Custom Level'
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled 'Scripting'
Mozilla Firefox (1.5, 2.0, 3.5, 3.6)
- Select 'Tools' from the top menu
- Choose 'Options'
- Select 'Content' from the top navigation
Problems with viewing content
Some companies deny access to external sites, especially to links containing videos. In order to gain access to the material on the website you will have to make sure that the firewall is configured to support video streaming. To do so, you can ask your IT department. If the problem is not solved, you should also check the proxy settings for your network.
Problems with audio
If you can see the video but there is no audio, please take following steps:
- Check if your speakers are switched on, and the volume is not turned down to the lowest area of the scale.
- Check the volume settings in Windows Media Player, and if the sound in your computer is not muted.
- Check your sound card settings.
If the quality of the audio is poor, try adjusting the volume on your speakers or the volume settings on your computer.